Interview: Rose Callahan on False Image Podcast


Thanks to Glenn Wiggins of the False Image Podcast for dropping by to ask me (and Kelly!) about my work and our work together and letting me give very long answers! When we met Glenn after the Advanced Style Older and Wiser book launch we invited him along with us to see Dandy Wellington at his weekly show and had a good time talking about his love of in depth stories about people's lives. He was seeking to find the details about how certain achievements happen...the missing links that people often just gloss over in the story of "oh I was just making my own clothes and then Anna Wintour called me up!", etc, etc. I share this fascination. So if you ever wanted to know more about my story...here is an hour long conversation! (My mother will love it!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...