I am Dandy in Toronto - A Very Special Invitation


For my friends and readers in Toronto, I am very happy to extend this special invite for an evening celebrating I am Dandy hosted by the menswear boutique Loding Shoes & Shirts
and blog The Hogtown Rake

Space is VERY limited, so if you would like to join us you'll have to email me by Oct 23.
RSVP to me at dandyportraits@gmail.com

It'll be my first time visiting Toronto! Thanks to Pedro Mendes, the creator of the great menswear blog The Hogtown Rake, I've already scheduled quite a few new dandy portraits while I'm there for a new book project (more to come on that soon).  Pedro has been a terrific help in setting up the soireĆ© at Loding, and recommending subjects. Just look at a previous event he hosted at Loding, and one he covered for the blog at Kingpin Hideaway mens vintage. Toronto has some great dressers and I'm very excited to meet them!

I'll also be the keynote speaker for Genesee Community College's Dandy Day on Oct 28, in Batavia, NY near Buffalo. 

One person I will meet up with again in Toronto is, of course, Yoshio Suyama:
081714_1926_1_lores 081714_1963_lores 081714_1958_rt_lores

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...